How To Tell A Winner From A Loser
1. A winner says, “Let’s find out”; A loser says, “Nobody knows.”
2. When a winner makes a mistake, he says, “I was wrong”;
When a loser makes a mistake, he says, “It wasn’t my fault.”
3.A winner goes through a problem;
A loser goes around it and never gets past it.
4. A winner makes commitments; A loser makes promises that he doesn’t keep.
5. A winner says, “I’m good, but not as good as I ought to be.”
A loser says, “I’m not as bad as a lot of other people are.”
6. A winner tries to learn from those who are superior to him.
A loser tries to tear down those who are superior to him.
7. A winner says, “There ought to be a better way.”
A loser says, “That’s the way it’s always been done here.”
Paul was a winner. He said, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” Philippians 4:13